Our Smarter SaaS tool is Microsoft co-op approved and is offered on the Microsoft Best Practices partner library. Follow these 3 steps below to ensure you gain co-op funding!
- Understand your partnership status with TBSC and Microsoft
Are you currently a TBSC partner selling Smarter SaaS? If so, you are on your way to get Microsoft co-op funds! If not, please visit our partner page to register your interest: https://businesssoftwarecentre.com/partner/
Likewise, you must be a Microsoft partner to submit incentives claims. Log in to the Microsoft Partner Center Dashboard to check your status of partnership. If you are not a Microsoft partner, here is a guide on how to get started with the Microsoft Partner Network (MPN): https://partner.microsoft.com/en-us/membership
Steps to join MPN:
- Create a free account
- Confirm company details
- Validate credentials
To learn more about the Microsoft Partner Network, visit: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/us-partner-blog/2020/10/22/how-to-become-a-microsoft-partner/
- Submit your co-op claim
Microsoft advises that to submit a claim you must:
- Sign in to the Partner Center dashboard, select the Incentives tile, and then select Co-op management.
- If you already have a claim in process, the Claims overview page shows information on the status of existing claims and funds approved, claimed, and totals.
- To create a new claim, select Create a claim.
- When you have filled out the initial form and selected Create Claim, you will be taken to the Claim detail page where you will be able to add invoices, CSR’s, proof documents, and metrics. You can also add additional information if needed.
To learn more about submitting or managing a claim please visit: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/partner-center/create-incentives-claims
To learn more about claims requirements please visit: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/partner-center/core-requirements
- Understand Microsoft Payments
To ensure you gain payment through the Microsoft incentives programs you must:
- Be eligible – according to Microsoft, earnings are available only if you meet Operational Eligibility Requirements, that is, enrolled in the respective program earning period
- Set-up payment profile – if the payment profile is incomplete, this will delay payments
A typical claim is anticipated to be paid out within 48 hours. If you have any issues with payment, please visist: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/partner-center/incentives-payment-issues
Earn Incentives and Funds with TBSC / Microsoft Partnership Cooperative (co-op)
What is Microsoft Co-Op?
Microsoft Incentives Programs are aimed at Cloud Solution Providers and Managed Resellers. With TBSC’s Smarter SaaS, we are a recognized Microsoft partner and offer co-op funding through Microsoft’s marketing funds.
Microsoft aims to increase their brand awareness. To reward partners for marketing Microsoft products and services, Microsoft offers a co-op fund which reimburses partners costs associated with the sales pipeline.
How does Microsoft Co-Op Funding Work?
The co-op marketing program provides reimbursement of earned incentive funds to partners that help them differentiate their value, build channel preference for Microsoft products, and grow sales library. The timeline for co-op funds is divided into two six-month periods, H1 and H2. (The “H” stands for fiscal half-year.)
- H1 is the first half of the fiscal year, July 1 – December 31.
- H2 is the second half of the fiscal year, January 1 – June 30.
The six-month period during which you accrue your earnings becomes your Earning period. You must use these earnings at some point during the following six-month Usage period. If you don’t use your earnings by the end of the usage period, you’ll forfeit them.
You can learn more on the Co-op Funds Resources page.
Or the Claims Overview page