More Changes to Microsoft’s CSP Program? Welcome to the New Commerce Experience Program
Microsoft has announced further changes to it’s CSP program which will start to come into effect from October 2021 with a new commerce experience for Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365, Power Platform and Windows 365.
The main changes to the CSP for the New Commerce Experience program are:
- Three-year terms for M365 exclusively in new commerce in March 2022
- New offers for M365 and D365 exclusive to new commerce
- Three-year term offers for D365
- New monthly-term offers with a price premium for customers who need term and seat-count flexibility
- Annual term offers with competitive pricing for stable, long-term customers
- The option to blend short and long-term offers for customers with seasonal or business-volume fluctuations
(The SAM Club blog: click here)
Listen to the #SmarterCloudTalk Podcast to learn more about these changes.
Guest Speaker – Ian Nicholls, The SAM Club on ‘Microsoft: Changes to the CSP’
Join Ian from TBSC’s partner The SAM Club to review the changes to Microsoft’s CSP for the New Commerce Experience program.
The SAM Club are Independent Licensing & Software Asset Management Consultants with long term clients in the legal, insurance, banking, construction, and other sectors. The SAM Club offers a managed service, SAM4SaaS, that utilises TBSC’s SmarterSaaS technology to help clients optimize their Office 365/M365 license subscriptions. On a regular monthly basis the SAM4SaaS service highlights actions to potentially save licensing costs, maximise the benefits from the organisation’s investment and ensure compliance. For more information and to arrange a demonstration contact email@example.com
In 2014, Ian Nicholls joined the business and is now Director and Management Consultant. Since then The SAM Club has significantly expanded its service and in 2016 became a Microsoft Silver Partner for Software Asset Management.