GCloud 12 – Crown Commercial Supplier DEADLINE EXTENDED
Are you interested in signing up for GCloud 12? You’re in luck! CCS has extended the deadline to 20th July 2020.
On GCloud 12 you can provide services on a front-end catalogue on the digital marketplace in Cloud hosting, Cloud Software, and Cloud support. For your business to be qualified for this opportunity, you must apply.
- Access to 30,000 government purchasing organisations in the UK and overseas
- The government Digital Marketplace to promote your products and services
- Promotion of sales by SMEs – almost 50% of all sales are by SME suppliers
- Multiple services for cloud, SaaS and consulting services
- No need for additional contract or tenders with government bodies
- No need to supply through systems integrators or other intermediaries
G-Cloud 12 will enable new suppliers to be added to the framework, allow existing suppliers to add new services and for prices to be changed. Here are important dates to keep in mind for the GCloud 12 application process, provided by Crown Commercial Service:
To get approved for G-Cloud you need to get your application in! If you need help in getting approval contact us today!
For more details contact our sales team: email@example.com