TBSC celebrates Learning at Work Week 2021 (17th May – 21st May) by encouraging training and learning at work with Smarter SaaS and our eLearning partner Bigger Brains.
This campaign showcases how important and vital it is to continue the learning process throughout your lifetime, especially at your workplace! As job roles change and shift according to needs, technology advancements, or other situations, it is best to check in with your staff and dedicate time to create a learning culture. One easy way to to encourage learning is by providing training!
What’s the training problem?
Chances are your business is using Microsoft 365. TBSC found that many businesses do not use the applications included with Microsoft 365 subscriptions, often having businesses less than 50% utilized. In our findings, we determined that applications run unused due to a lack of training, especially when it comes to Microsoft Teams.
How to provide effective training to your team:
Learn what you want, when you want with Bigger Brains library of on-demand training courses
Bigger Brains’ library of over 180 award-winning online courses have been used by companies all around the world. Traditionally these courses re accessed through a company Learning Management System (LMS), or through a web portal. Now the entire training library is easy to access right inside Microsoft Teams through the Bigger Brains eLearning app.
Why use the app?
- The Bigger Brains app is an excellent way to turn Microsoft Teams into a mini-Learning Management System, with an entire suite of on-demand courses that can be made available to all users or assigned to specific teams or channels.
- Use Teams’ own features to discuss and collaborate around course topics
- Use the unique management reporting to keep track of which courses each user has completed.
It is easy to do!
Create a tab in any chat or channel, and configure it as:
- Single Course: direct access to any course in the Bigger Brains library
- Full Library: a menu of all available courses so users can browse and search for what they want
- Reporting: a special tab where users can view their progress or managers can run reports on their team
To learn more, please click here.
#GetBiggerBrains by #LearningAtWork quickly and easily!