Why Should you Consider SAM Tools?
Managing software licenses might not be the most glamorous of all tasks, but it is an important job that needs to be done right to ensure compliance with licenses, agreements, and contracts.
Staying organized, tracking the life-cycles, monitoring purchases, and allocating software can be really complicated depending on what techniques your business uses. Software management becomes especially tedious when growing IT or if your business is changing as a response to requirements.
Likewise, employees who are tasked with the license management responsibilities can find themselves overwhelmed with IT demand, often trying to put out a fire whilst another fire starts.
Why you should consider a SAM tool for effective license management:
Choosing a great SAM tool incorporates people, processes, and technology. This means that a SAM tool should go beyond the technology pinned to it and extend to the support your business gets, along with tried & true processes.
Considering SAM technology can improve your business in several areas:
- Maintain accurate records of your software licensing
- Automatic software licensing data imports
- Optimise software licenses
- Time effective
- Cost effective
How can TBSC add the people and process to your SAM technology?
We look beyond the tech and consider the entire ecosystem of your business by offering processes that work along with the support your business may need.
TBSC’s process, or our Smarter process, helps your business:
- Discover what you have on prem or on the cloud. We then help take inventory and can provide reports.
- Explore what apps are used and not used to understand each user’s product usage.
- Help ensure a smooth migration if you would like to move to the cloud, or even Windows 7 to 10.
- Manage your subscriptions month to month to stay efficient, cost effective, and productive.
TBSC ensures you gain the best technology depending on your application needs but has the bonus of providing processes to make those tech switches easier. We also provide support in data analysis and can give you the best advice on what to do with your technology.