TBSC Partners with The SAM Club to provide managed M365 Optimisation Service
The Business Software Centre (TBSC) has partnered with The SAM Club who will utilise TBSC’s cloud-based Smarter SaaS 365 technology to help IT organisations better manage and optimise their SaaS subscriptions.
The SAM Club’s new SAM4SaaS service regularly provides usage analysis and facilitates optimisation of Microsoft Office 365 subscriptions.
SaaS applications included in theservice are Microsoft Office 365 and its Teams, Exchange, OneDrive, Skype for Business, Sharepoint & Yammer component applications.
TBSC and The SAM Club will offer a free of charge Proof of Concept to quickly illustrate the benefits to potential clients.
On a rolling monthly basis the service presents and maintains key data such as:-
- Percentage of actual users v. number of subscriptions.
- Number of users utilising each component application.
- Value of subscriptions/accounts that can be deleted and re-assigned to new users.
- The Surplus Value, i.e. licenses not assigned to any users and, therefore, are surplus.
- The Optimisation Value achievable by moving some users to lower value subscriptions.
- Total potential cost savings and Cumulative Savings to Date achieved by actioning monthly recommendations.
- Lapsed users, i.e. those assigned a subscription that have become inactive.
- Users not using component applications allocated to them.
- Users potentially on the wrong subscription.
- Users with more devices than permitted, i.e. non-compliance
IT Management will be able to see progress on recommended actions, potential savings and compliance.
Phil Hames, Director at The Business Software Centre said “The SAM Club has great expertise in license optimization and can add real value for customers wanting to optimize their usage of Microsoft 365. Smarter SaaS 365 is a technology which enables The SAM Club to expand its services. We look forward to working together in a successful partnership”.
Ian Nicholls, Director & Managing Consultant at The SAM Club said “Ever since our clients started to move to cloud-based SaaS services, particularly Office 365, we have become aware of a growing requirement to better manage and optimise subscriptions and avoid over-spend. TBSC’s Smarter SaaS 365 technology has enabled us to create an affordable service with speedy ROI that perfectly complements our existing licensing & SAM consultancy services”.
About The Business Software Centre
The Software Business Centre (TBSC) specialises in licensing efficiency. It has a wide range of customers in all market segments including medical, pharma and financial. TBSC is a Microsoft ISV partner and is G-Cloud approved. TBSC develops Smarter 365 and Smarter SPLA. TBSC has won numerous industry awards including the 2019 award for best software usage reporting technology.
Its Smarter 365 technology is certified by Microsoft, available from Microsoft AppSource and Microsoft Marketplace for download, and it is an approved Crown Commercial Service Supplier.
About The SAM Club
Founded in 2010, The SAM Club are Independent Licensing & Software Asset Management Consultants with long term clients in the legal sector, insurance, banking, construction, and others. It provides a personal service and solutions to its clients, complementing in-house IT staff and becoming part of their teams to help manage their software assets and costs and ensure compliance.
For more information about ‘TBSC Partners with The SAM Club to provide managed M365 Optimisation Service’ contact Madison Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.